We’ve been really busy promoting our private jet website this week and recently finished creating our first ever info graphic! If you like the design and information we’ve added to it please hit the share button!
Info graphic private jet facts:
Fact 1: The most expensive jet in the world cost $500 million.
- This private jet is designed by Airbus and owned by a Saudi Prince. Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Al Saud spared no expensive even adding a car garage, rotating prayer room and horse stables.
Fact 2: Hollywood celebrities can afford to own private jets
- It pays to be popular in the 21st century. Everyday more and more celebrities buy and fly via private jets. Those that own jets include Oprah Winfrey, Jackie Chan, Jay-Z, John Travolta, Harrison Ford, Donald Trump, Tom Cruise and more…
Fact 3: A private jet can fly up to 7900 nautical miles (9000 miles)
- The Global 8000 from Bombardier can fly up to 7,900 nautical miles on one tank of fuel while carrying 8 passengers. It only costs about $50 000 to fill her up with fuel.
Fact 4: Donald Trump’s jet has actual gold in it…
- Donald Trump likes to go big, even so that he had safety belts, hardware, power outlets and more gold plated on his Boeing 757 private jet.
Fact 5: Private jets can take off and land almost anywhere
- Okay so private jets can’t land anywhere, but they can land and take off at 10 times more airports than commercial aircraft.
Fact 6: The most popular Private Jet market can be found in the US
- As one of the biggest economies in the world it’s understandable that the US almost makes up 50% of the private jet industry. Africa and the Middle East only get about 6% of that market…
Thank you for reading our info graphic post, be sure to visit our home page for all you luxury private jet needs in South Africa by clicking here.